January 16, 2011

I Killed Jesus

You know, sometimes I feel like I'm stealing people's words, their ideas. I know for a fact that everything I've posted on here is not something I thought up all by myself. I'm not that smart. Some of it is my own, but lots of it I learned from other people. When I hear something that I think is so true, or that I like, or that I think other people need to know, I tell people. I'm usually very eager to tell people. But then again, we all know how Jesus saved us, the incredible way that he saved us, but many of us are very reluctant to tell people. If you find a new song, or get a new makeup set, or get a new video game, or hear a cool story, you text your friends right aways. So why don't we do it with Jesus? Don't get me wrong, I'm the same way. I'm a very shy person, I get embarrassed very easily, by the stupidest things too. But I'm really trying to fight this.
I got 6 new tshirts from http://www.c28.com/. Very, very cool site, check it out. It's a ministry first, store second. They have a "Need Jesus?" tab that I think is so awesome, they have a forum, prayer requests, you make friends very quickly on there. And the awesome thing is, they're all willing to talk to you. No one hesitates. Everyone is friends. I want it to be like that in the community, in real life. Not just online. Yeah, it's gonna be hard, but won't it be worth it? I wish there were no cliques. I wish that everyone could just be friends with everyone, talk to everyone, even just a simple, "How's it going?" every now and again. Anyways, back to C28. These are the shirts I got.









I wore the "I killed Jesus" shirt to church today. I was kind of disappointed, I only got stopped a few times. But those few times were just awesome! I want people to question that shirt!! It's such a bold statement, but it is true. And the first thing that you see is, white on black, I killed Jesus. I love it. But really, we all killed Jesus. If you have ever sinned, which we all have, you killed him. He died for our sins, we all sinned, we all killed him. This is a sensitive truth for some people, which I really don't get. I love that Jesus loved us so much, in all our imperfectness, that he died for us. I honestly don't know how someone as perfect as he is could stand us humans. We screw up so bad. I mean, I have a hard time handling people! They irritate me to no end! And Jesus came from heaven, where everything is perfect, to be with us. Incredible man. He came to this imperfect world, where people were so ignorant towards him, and he saved us. He showed mercy to us when all people gave to him was hate. I love him so much. So much.
God bless,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment