January 23, 2011

Australia

Okay, I just had to share this quick little tidbit...last night I was just spending time with God, talking to him. Earlier I had noticed that I had my first viewer from South America (yay!!!) and I was SO pumped! So I started thinking about that, I have viewers from North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. And I was like, God, how cool would it be to have just one viewer from Australia? Just one. Can I please have one person read my blog from Australia?
This morning, I checked my stats, as per usual. I see one the little world map they give me, that Australia is a light green color, I look down a little, and it says: Australia-1 viewer. Praise God!!! God is good! Every single day, every single hour, every single minute! He answers prayers! God is so good!!!!
God bless!
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment