October 27, 2010

Pray

Okay guys, I'm in need of some serious prayer. I've been in kind of a funk lately, for lack of a better way to put it. I've just had these really weird emotions. And I don't like it, at all. I've been having a very hard time focusing on anything, I've been very, very happy lately (which is strange for me), but at the same time I feel very, very sad or upset about something. I have no idea what's bringing this on!
I think that satan knows that God's going to use me, and that he is using me, and that I'm changing, and he hates that. I LOVE that satan hates me! If he hates what I'm doing and who I am, that's a mission accomplished. It's definitely a mutual hate though. I could never ever begin to describe the hate I feel for satan. Just like I could never describe the feeling of love I have for God. It's just crazy. Think about this: God designed you before you were born. He knew who you were going to be, and he made you exactly how he wanted you. I wish that I knew what God wanted me to do. I wish we could hear an audible voice telling us what the heck we're supposed to do. Would make life much easier, eh? I just find it so awesome that God designed every single thing about me. And that he loves me, even when I feel like no one else does. Ah! Can't even begin to describe the happiness I feel when I think about Him.
But anyways, please pray that in the name of Jesus Christ, satan will leave me alone. He has no place in my life. He has no right to bring me down.
Thanks guys!
Blessings,
Ariel

4 comments:

  1. I think as you be yourself, basking in your relationship with God, you'll find yourself having a passion for certain things... follow that passion! (Auntie Angie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel you're amazing! the passion you have for God is mind blowing :) im praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ariel!!
    I love reading this by the way. It makes me look at God with such wonder and amazement. I am definitely praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love youuuuu!!
    love, Lindsey Lemieux :))))

    ReplyDelete