October 10, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Ahh, Turkey Day. And look at that, we actually had turkey this year! :) I've never understood how people can eat that. It looks good, but then you eat it, and even if there's gravy on it, it's still dry as a desert. Meh, you guys can enjoy your turkey, I'll stick with chicken. (P.S. I just realized that it's actually not thanksgiving for another 2 and a half hours, but we celebrated today.)
Lots of people love thanksgiving. I guess it's the food. I, am not one of those people. Not this year anyways. The turkey was yuck, dishes were even more yuck, my family was getting on my last nerve, and I was completely stressed out all day for no reason. Not such a thankful person today, needless to say.
Now, I'm no Scrooge, don't get me wrong. And now, I'll list off the things I am thankful for:
-Family (when we get along)
-Friends (when we get along)
-TIGGER!!! (my cat, he's my best friend <3 :) )
-Damien (kid I babysit) and Charline (mom)
-All of the nice things I'm fortunate enough to have
-Canada, we are so free
-Rain!! (it RAINED today! In OCTOBER! And I wasn't allowed to go outside :( I was so pumped!!)
-GOD!!!! Where would we be without him?!
I could list off so many more, but you know how people tend to have brain farts when they actually try to think of something? Yeah, that's me right about now. I am thankful!!! (Just cranky ;) )
Oh! I almost forgot, happy 10/10/10! I never realize that it's a day like that until I see it all over facebook...
Any who, I hope you guys had some awesome food, great company, and a good weekend.
Blessings, Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment