March 11, 2011

Audacity



"There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven." -Luke 21:11

Okay, I am so excited for this!!! I believe that God does everything for a reason, and that he can bring good out of any situation. As I'm sure you all know, there was an 8.9 earthquake in Japan last night followed by a tsunami and many, many deaths. And I don't know what God did in other people, but through this event he has already worked in me! There have been so many earthquakes lately, or at least it seems like it to me. Maybe it's because I've been to young to pay attention or maybe it's because God has just made me more aware, but either way, I'm noticing things. God says there are going to be signs, what if these earthquakes and natural disasters are one of those signs? Personally, I'm just waiting for the famines to start and for the anti-Christ to come. I'm ready! Bring it on! One thing that I've realized is that I don't want to be one of those people who says, Well, I've been pretty good, so I'm sure God will let me into heaven. I want to know that I've pleased God and that I've lived my life for him and that I will have done my job on earth and when the time comes, I will go be with my Daddy in heaven. Wake up call, people!! What if we're next? What if we had an earthquake tonight, in five minutes, would you be ready? Where would you go? Who would you trust? What would your last thoughts be? What if you died tonight? I realized that I need to start living, really living, because JESUS IS COMING BACK!!!!!! I have no idea when, but I cannot wait! I am so ready for this! I'm ready to fight for my Jesus because I know that we're going to win. I am so on fire for this. I'm done with the world. I mean, obviously I want to, with all my heart, do God's work here on earth, be his hands and feet while I am here, but if I died next week, I wouldn't care about getting tattoos or going bungee jumping or getting married because I know that God's got it all planned out for my best and that he loves me so much. This is just an incredible time, you guys. Life isn't useless though! God wants as many of his people to join him in heaven as possible! He hasn't forgotten us, you have to realize that. He's just waiting patiently, he's letting us have time to do what we need to do here on earth before ending it for good. He has not, and will never abandon us. Never. If Jesus, who sat in heaven with God, came down to earth and suffered as a human and did the dirty work, the lowest of the low, then why shouldn't we?! It's time to get your hands dirty and start doing God's work, you guys. The time is near. It says it over and over in the bible, so there is no telling when, but Jesus is coming back!
Come Lord Jesus come!!!!!
God bless!
Ariel

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! such great words, you continue to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete