September 21, 2012

Moving!

Oh, my readers. You guys have a very special place in my heart! I started this blog 2 years ago in a week. When I started this, no way in a million years had I imagined it would become this. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would have over 100 people like my page on facebook, or that I would get so many encouraging comments and emails, or that I would have viewers from so many different countries in almost every continent on this earth, or that I would end up having 4732 page views in the lifespan of this blog. You guys have blown my mind and made my heart swell so much!
You guys have been with me on this journey and you've been the biggest blessing ever. I'm excited for the next step that we're taking with this blog! And I want to take this step together, no one left behind.
Lots of you have heard the big news that we're moving!!! I'm so excited for this! I've decided to move the blog to Wordpress. Blogspot has done so much for me, and I'm so grateful for this website because this is where I began. But just like businesses outgrow their buildings and have to move, I feel like I've outgrown Blogspot. I really like the layout I have on Wordpress and (this part I'm very excited about!) I can now have different pages other than just the blog. I have pages like "The Fingers Behind the Blog", "From the Mouths of Strangers" and "For Your Viewing Pleasure". I'm so pumped to be able to reach out to you guys in this way, and I'm hoping that you will continue to follow the blog, even as I'm not in the same place.
The new web address is: http://arielmasquerade.wordpress.com/
I'm just working on the finishing touches right now, and the new website should be launched sometime this evening! Keep your eye on the facebook and twitter page :)
I love you guys, and I hope you'll continue walking with me in this crazy journey!!
xoxoxo
Huge blessings!
Ariel
P.S. I'm not deleting this website! I will leave it here because there are many posts that people still read, that still get people thinking and that still help people. I don't want to take this away if God still wants to use it! So please feel free to come back here and visit :)

1 comment: