January 25, 2012

Done?

I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I am considering shutting down the blog. I have been very discouraged about it lately. I feel as though I am not reaching anyone anymore. The amount of people that like the blog on facebook and the amount of people who actually read it is very different. There is no feedback. I don't want to keep this blog going for selfish reasons. If I am not reaching people or helping people, why do I still blog? It's been something that I've struggled with for a while, I strive off of feedback, and I haven't been getting all that much. I'm not sure at this point what I will do, but I would appreciate your guys' feedback.
Love you all.
Ariel

3 comments:

  1. I say keep going! But that's just me. I think this is an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say keep on going Ariel! Even if for a period of time you don't receive comments- remember- people could still be reading and gleaning information from what you've written. Aside from that fact, it grows YOU! One of the awesome ways God grows people is through writing. God is probably growing you and speaking to you in your writing without even your full knowledge. Pretty cool.:) So why stop the process now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoy reading your thoughts! blogging can be good for you too, being able to get all those thoughts out of your head, and you might not ever know which of those thoughts has really struck someone. the choice is ultimately yours, but i say only good things can come from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete