May 29, 2011

Greater Things



God Of This City is a song that I haven't quite understood until this morning. I understand it now because I have such a passion for change in this town! Man, God is using me for big things. I'm so incredibly blessed by Him, I can't imagine more, but God says that he will give us life beyond our wildest imaginations! What a crazy God we serve. :)
Any of you that live in the same town as me, or even in the area, have heard rumors, and know that this town has a reputation, not a good one either. But that's okay. You know why? Because it gives God so much to work with! He is working here, you guys!! I believe that this concert that I'm helping put together is going to be huge, it's going to change hearts, it's going to plant a seed in a lot of people who aren't expecting it. There's a verse that says that Jesus will come like a thief in the night. Well, I believe that God will come like a thief in the night and steal their hearts! He's going to poke at their hearts, they're going to need him because once you have one experience with God, it's so hard to be okay with things going back to how they were. God is so awesome!

On another note, I just want to say to every one of you who reads my blog that I love you so much! Even if you've only read one post, or maybe you've just skimmed over the site, whatever! I LOVE YOU!!! I've been having a battle in my heart all weekend. It's been very tough and very annoying. But God is good, time and time again. A couple days ago I was questioning whether to keep writing. I felt like my words were not helping anyone, not reaching anyone, and that no one was reading anymore. But then I go back and read your comments, your emails, your facebook messages, and I'm so humbled! When I started writing this blog, I never imagined that I would get readers from almost every single continent in this world!! I never imagined that I'd get people emailing me that I helped them, that I opened their eyes. I never imagined that my words could make people cry. I never imagined that this could be a God given talent, but it is. I believe that with my whole heart. I just want to pour into you guys. I have incredible passion in my heart, any of you who have read the blog or know me in person know that, and I believe that God will use this passion! So thank you, all of you who are reading this, and I really hope that this blog is not useless on you.
If you guys ever want to talk to me, I love talking to people! (My supervisor wrote me a reference letter for my portfolio and said that I'm very talkative and get along with everyone--so there's your proof!) I love meeting new people, making new friends. So, here's your open door! Email : xo_arial_xo@hotmail.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/arielgiesbrecht
I really would love to talk to you guys!
God bless!!
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment